by TV One Staff
February 1, 2017
Bey just dropped a MAJOR bomb on us and, no, it’s not another surprise album.
Although, that would be nice…
…BEYONCÉ IS PREGNANT….and with TWINS!
And before you ask us to prove it, the international star said so herself via the ‘gram:
As we calm ourselves down (Are we the only ones that feel like we know her personally?) we decided it was our duty to help Bey and Jay with the baby-naming process. Here are our suggestions:
1. IVY and PARKER (inspired by Beyonce’s athleisure clothing line)
2. HUNTER and GREENE (you know, since Bey has a thing for colors)
3. BROOKLYN and HOUSTON (in honor of their hometowns)
4. ROCA and FELLA (inspired by Jay Z’s original record label)
5. DESTINY and FATE (inspired by Beyonce’s girl group)
6. SASHA and HOVA (inspired by the alter egos of Beyonce and Jay Z)
7. BONNIE and CLYDE (inspired by the superstar couple’s first collaboration)
8. LEMONADE and ICED TEA (for obvious reasons)
9. GEM and STONE (in honor of Beyonce’s nephew and Solange’s son, Julez)
10. LYRIC and SONG ( well, we just think these names are cute!)
Congrats and you’re welcome!
TELL US: What should Jay Z and Beyonce name their twins?