by Olivia Butler
January 1, 2018
Photo Courtesy of Instagram
Grammy nominated R&B singer Brian McKnight has married his longtime girlfriend Leilani Malia Mendoza!
Brian and Leilani have been dating for over 3 years though it took nearly 4 decades to find his true love.
In a post from May Brian writes “She said yes ❤❤❤❤❤ took me 42 years to find her and I’m never letting her go I’m so in love with you baby #iloveourlife #priceless#brianized”
The pair got married at Oheka Castle in Long Island, New York. This is Brian’s second marriage. Overflowing with excitement he took to Instagram to share photos and video from their special day.
TELL US: Have any words of congratulations to share with the couple?
Love Is In The Air: Our Favorite Celebrities Who Said 'Yes' In 2017
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Dulé Hill and Jazmyn Simon got engaged in April.
Source:Lucianna Faraone Coccia/Getty Images
1 of 10
2. Martin Lawrence proposed to his girlfriend Roberta in April.
2 of 10
3. Eva Marcille got engaged in December.
Source:Greg Doherty/Getty Images
3 of 10
4. Lori Harvey and soccer player Memphis Depay got engaged in June.
Source:Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
4 of 10
5. Letoya Luckett and Tommicus Walker got engaged in August
5 of 10
6. Rutina Wesley and girlfriend Shonda got engaged in November.
6 of 10
7. Star Jones and Ricardo Lugo got engaged in October.
Source:Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Gabrielle's Angel Foundation For Cancer Research
7 of 10
8. Cardi B and rapper Offset got engaged in October.
8 of 10
9. Chanel Iman and NFL star Sterling Shepard got engaged in Decemeber.
Source:Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage
9 of 10
10. Meghan Markle got engaged to Prince Harry in Decemeber.
Source:Chris Jackson/Chris Jackson/Getty Images
10 of 10
Like TV One on Facebook and be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter.