February 24, 2021
TV One’s hit series UNSUNG returns for its fourth season on Sunday, March 21 at 9P/8C.
The six-time NAACP Image Award-winning series returns with nine new tantalizing episodes. The new episodes will launch with a profile of one of the 80’s most electrifying performers, Morris Day. The season will continue with equally unforgettable stories from a wide array of artists including Leela James, Hezekiah Walker, Keith Washington, Mystikal, Syleena Johnson, Bobby V., The Jones Girls, and Lyfe Jennings.
UNSUNG delves into the lives of trailblazing musical legends whose full stories and journeys have yet to be explored. Through first-hand accounts and interviews with family and friends, each episode weaves a tale of the highs and lows of a life in the limelight.
Airdates of TV One’s upcoming new episodes of UNSUNG are detailed below:
- Morris Day (Sun, Mar 21 at 9P/8C)
- Leela James (Sun, Mar 28 at 9P/8C)
- Hezekiah Walker (Sun, Apr 4 at 9P/8C)
- Keith Washington (Sun, Apr 11 at 9P/8C)
- Mystikal (Sun, Apr 18 at 9P/8C)
- Syleena Johnson (Sun, Apr 25 at 9P/8C)
- Bobby V. (Sun, May 2 at 9P/8C)
- Lyfe Jennings (Sun, May 9 at 9P/8C)
- The Jones Girls (Sun, May 19 at 9P/8C)
Watch a first look at the new season:
If one premiere isn’t enough, try two. The return of UNSUNG kicks off a season of back-to-back all-new episodes from UNCENSORED. Featuring some of the biggest and most influential icons, UNCENSORED will premiere on Sunday, March 21 at 10P/9C. Check out the UNCENSORED line-up and preview of the new season.