The Manager of Production Facility Operations is responsible for managing, scheduling, organizing, and supporting editing, QC, encoding and graphic design.
• Prioritize the activities identified above, and making adjustments as deadlines change and new work is introduced.
• Place requests in context, and resolving discrepancies in order to maximize efficiencies.
• Establish and refine processes and procedures to ensure timely delivery of requested content or information.
• Create procedures and administrative tools necessary to efficiently schedule, track deliver and bill facility assignments.
• Manage editing, QC and encoding schedule and support staff and sessions.
• Arrange freelance labor to assist with various projects.
• Maintain billing records, shipping logs and records of completed work.
• Take on additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
• Full understanding of editing, graphic design, encoding transcoding and duplication processes.
• Full understanding of Avid Media Composer.
• Full knowledge of tape, disc and file formats.
• Ability to multi-task, and work effectively under changing priorities and challenging deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented; and strong organizational skills are required.
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of study.
• A minimum of 7 years Broadcast Production or Operations experience.
• The legal right to work in the United StatesJob Submission Instructions
Job Submission Instructions