This position serves as the team lead and supervisor for a team of Sales Coordinators with a strong emphasis on customer service. The Manager, Sales Administration is responsible for servicing an account list while supervising the activities of a team of Sales Coordinators to ensure that flighting, allocations and data entry are entered in a manner which facilitate the logistics of commercial scheduling.
- Supervise team of coordinators to review allocations and flighting; ensuring that inventory load is sufficient for effective placement.
- Act as team lead and assist in making recommendations for the reassignment of work base on employee schedules and department workload.
- Work closely with ad sales pricing and planning department to monitor selling titles to prevent errors.
- Work with account executives and sales planners utilizing internal systems to fulfill sales orders through the execution of client schedules.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for ad agencies and TV One to resolve discrepancies, schedule changes and distribute post and pre-logs.
- Liaison between accounts receivable department and agencies to secure past due invoice payment
- Other tasks as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct a team.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively work under changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with various computer software including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, E-mail, etc.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work unscheduled overtime as needed.
- Legal right to work in the US.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 years of experience in operations, traffic or advertising sales. Experience with Broadway traffic system preferred.