Thank GOD it’s Friday! All you want to do is forget the chaos of the week, kick back, watch a movie and relax. What better way to do that than with a Friday Night Cocktail? Straight from Monique Kilgore, writer and cook for Diva’s Can Cook. Monique gives you drink recipes that are sure to put you back in a good mood. Check out this week’s cocktail and have a great weekend.
Corona Berry Punch- Beer Punch
Prep Time: 10 mins
Just in time for Father’s Day, this week’s cocktail is perfect for your #1 Dad. The hubby will go crazy for this sweet and tart drink. Serve it frozen or on the rocks; either way this drink provides a refreshing twang that is irresistible. For more drink recipes check out Divas Can Cook
• 12 oz frozen limeade concentrate
• 30-35 oz Corona beer
• 2 cup berry flavored soda ( I used Mountain Dew Code Red)
• 1 cup Tequila
• Juice of 2 fresh limes
1. Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher.
2. Chill or serve over ice.
1. Any kind of berry flavored soda can be used. Lemon/lime sodas with added berry flavors work best
2. Wait until you are ready to serve to add carbonation if you are making this punch ahead of time.
3. To make it frozen, blend with crushed ice.
Watch Monique make Corona Berry Punch