This has been a year of announcements for Janet Jackson and Monday night was no exception! She took to social media to address all things baby, her split with husband Wissam Al Mana and her plans to return to the stage this year.
Here are a few things that came to mind while watching:
1. How AMAZING does she look post-baby? From her skin to her natural hair, Miss Jackson looks damn good.
2. Girl. What bags? What pounds? Hush. Stop it.
3. We all have the annoying family member or friend that offers their opinion unsolicited. But this moment between siblings absolutely humanized Janet and made us love her even more!
4. They say motherhood changes you. Gives you a glow that’s undeniably attached to that miracle you just brought into the world. She’s got it.
5.While we suspected the video to be about her new music/tour, we were stunned when Janet “kept it real” with us and addressed her divorce. But in true diva form (these younger celebrities could take a page out her book), she kept it classy.
6. Get your coins ready! Janet is returning to the stage in September. Now named the State Of The World Tour, she assures us that it is NOT about politics and has everything to do with people, relationships and love. Little does she know she could have a two-hour monologue about 45 and we’d still go and see her.
TELL US: Is she returning too soon after having her son or are you eager to see Janet on stage?