by Krystal Franklin
August 8, 2017
Photo by Prince Williams/WireImage
Baton Rouge rapper
found himself in the middle of a social media war after he promised his 14-year-old son fellatio and a Boosie Badazz bad b**ch for his birthday. Check out the caption on the picture below.
The 34-year-old father has since defended his rather unique birthday gift with a lengthy response aimed at parents who he says aren’t present in their kids lives.
So “real daddies” offer teenage girls to their sons. Not that it would be right in any way, but besides the obvious issues, this sort of thinking makes me wonder if he would’ve had the same “gift” for his daughter. Careful Boosie, your sexism is showing.
Weigh in below.
Kids Who Look JUST Like Their Famous Parents
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Samaria James (Simone and LL Cool J's daughter)
1 of 12
2. Dream Kardashian (Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's son)
2 of 12
3. Royalty Brown (Chris Brown's daughter)
3 of 12
4. Titan Witherspoon (Kelly Rowland and Tim's son)
4 of 12
5. Blue Ivy Carter (Jay Z and Beyonce's daughter)
5 of 12
6. Ming Lee Simmons (Russell and Kimora's daughter)
6 of 12
7. Zyla Oluwakemi (Wale's daughter)
7 of 12
8. Zonnique Pullins (Tiny's daughter)
8 of 12
9. Reginae Carter (Toya Wright and Lil Wayne's daughter)
9 of 12
10. Johan Jackson (Fabolous and Emily B's son)
10 of 12
11. Cai and Cadence Bridges (Ludacris and Eudoxie's daughters)
11 of 12
12. Shai Moss (Bow Wow's daughter)
12 of 12
Like TV One on Facebook and be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter .