by Krystal Franklin
November 8, 2018
Photo by Prince Williams/WireImage
The last year has been a bit of a whirlwind for Keke Wyatt. The songstress announced her now ex-husband Michael Jamar Ford asked for a divorce while she was eight months pregnant, all while she was dealing with her son’s Cancer diagnosis. Remember this heartbreaking video?
But it seems as life is looking up for the former reality television star. She and Ford welcomed their ninth child late last year and now Wyatt is remarried! In an exclusive interview with TMZ the 36-year-old opened up about the last year of her life and her new husband, Zachariah Darring.
Reports have also surfaced that her little one is Cancer-free and we couldn’t be happier! A new man and a new look on life? Here’s to hoping Keke’s 2019 will be a promising one.
TELL US: Have you ever gotten to the point where you were done with relationships?
Love Is In The Air: Our Favorite Celebrities Who Said 'Yes' In 2017
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Dulé Hill and Jazmyn Simon got engaged in April.
Source:Lucianna Faraone Coccia/Getty Images
1 of 10
2. Martin Lawrence proposed to his girlfriend Roberta in April.
2 of 10
3. Eva Marcille got engaged in December.
Source:Greg Doherty/Getty Images
3 of 10
4. Lori Harvey and soccer player Memphis Depay got engaged in June.
Source:Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
4 of 10
5. Letoya Luckett and Tommicus Walker got engaged in August
5 of 10
6. Rutina Wesley and girlfriend Shonda got engaged in November.
6 of 10
7. Star Jones and Ricardo Lugo got engaged in October.
Source:Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Gabrielle's Angel Foundation For Cancer Research
7 of 10
8. Cardi B and rapper Offset got engaged in October.
8 of 10
9. Chanel Iman and NFL star Sterling Shepard got engaged in Decemeber.
Source:Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage
9 of 10
10. Meghan Markle got engaged to Prince Harry in Decemeber.
Source:Chris Jackson/Chris Jackson/Getty Images
10 of 10
Like TV One on Facebook and be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter.