April 12, 2021
This position monitors/services advertising accounts in accordance to the terms negotiated by Account Executive. This position functions as overall steward of assigned accounts.
- Create Upfront/Scatter media plans
- Prepare Pre & Post Analysis
- Account stewardship: Monitor performance of media schedule and assign ADU. Actively track and arrange liability schedules
- Update/Maintain/Validate internal reporting
- Develop professional client presentations for Account Executive(s) and assemble required materials to successfully close new accounts
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executive(s) and prepare competitive analyses
- Actively track and arrange liability schedules
- Research prospective clients and maintain prospect and client databases
- Present sales and marketing materials to clients and agency personnel as requested
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Media Math skills
- Outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Must be proficient with various computer software including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Legal right to work in the US.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
College Degree required or equivalent length of sales planning experience, preferably with a cable or television station or an advertising agency
If interested in applying for the Sales Planner position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop-up box
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).