Responsible for coordinating various daily/weekly tasks and facilitating quality assurance. The primary emphasis is on copy maintenance and direct communication with advertising agencies and Traffic Management.
• Manage the delivery and arrival of commercial content working closely with Senior Manager of Traffic to resolve conflicting traffic instructions.
• Oversee maintenance of E-faxes and storage of client files.
• Responsible for entering original account data and revisions into the traffic system.
• Ensure quality assurance of commercial copy, billboards & added value elements. Work closely with the traffic co-workers to assure accuracy and continuity.
• Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with counterparts at advertising agencies.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for Ad Agencies and communicate any discrepancies to Senior Manager of Traffic who will coordinate with Ad Sales Management and Director of Traffic to resolve copy issues such as last minute changes.
• Abide by operational deadlines.
• Offer recommendations and identify resources that could optimize traffic functions, policies and procedures.
• Assists with daily planning and other duties as assigned
• Responsible for learning cross departmental roles (ie: log editing, added value elements) and successfully provide assistance as needed.
• An ability to assess priorities, be pro-active, resourceful, and able to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Detail-oriented, excellent written and oral communications and strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience in copy administration/continuity.
• Must be a self-starter and exhibit flexibility in accepting new and changing responsibilities.
• Ability to work overtime hours surrounding accelerated log deadlines or departmental events.
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in a Traffic system (Broadway preferred but not required) and in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
• Legal right to work in the US.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree. 3+ years of related broadcast media experience with at least 2 years in ad sales operations/traffic preferred.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910