This position will assist the members of the legal, finance, and human resources departments with all administrative tasks including setting appointments, copying, faxing, creating presentations, answering the phone, filing and other duties as set forth below.
• Answers incoming telephone calls, screen calls, and refers call(s) to proper manager for handling. Assists directly with routine inquiries.
• Prepares and tracks correspondence.
• Manages the contract administration process.
• Professional interaction with senior-level management, external business associates and the company’s Board of Managers.
• Makes travel arrangement and prepares expense reports.
• Manages incoming and external mail and deliveries to staff in a timely manner.
• Edits and proofreads documents.
• Maintains the inventory of department supplies.
• Prepares and tracks invoices for payment from outside clients and vendors.
• Prepares bi-monthly leave reports for Legal and Finance.
• Prepare and distribute TV One Affiliate Quarterly Certifications.
• Disseminates parking passes company wide.
• Submits timesheets for finance, legal, and human resources.
• Handle other special projects and duties as assigned.
• Must be professional, organized, efficient, will possess the ability to prioritize and will demonstrate the ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of legal work.
• Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects in a fast environment.
• High-level proficiency with various computer software packages including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Legal right to work in the United States
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
BS/BA degree preferred from an accredited college or university. Must have a minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience or equivalent and a strong interest in the media business is preferred.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910