Assist Research, Director and Research, VP with interpreting media research results and effectively communicating results to aid in important decisions in programming, ad sales, marketing and affiliate sales increasing sales and market share.
• Create, design and supervise all research weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
• Analyzes and interprets data on viewership, national and local markets, potential programming acquisitions and competitors.
• Implements assigned projects independently with periodic guidance.
• Designs and executes research studies from primary and secondary data sources.
• Prepares and presents research reports and participates in communicating findings to team.
• Assists with maintaining and updating rate card estimates.
•Perform quality assurance checks on all internal and custom reports.
•Responsible for responding to ad-hoc requests.
• Provide support and act as a back-up to Research Analysts in NY and SS.
• Strong knowledge of Nielsen software products as well as third party software systems to include: NPOWER, AdViews, Star Media, Simmons and MRI and Behaviorgraphics
• Aknowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
• Familiar with TV process and concepts (including ratings/audience targeting, creative delivey
• Must be a numbers savvy, detailed oriented self-starter.
• Demonstrates expertise and in-depth working knowledge of all research functions.
• Legal right to work in the United States
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree and 4+ years research experience at a media company, agency or advertiser.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910